Search Bryant Gas Furnaces
Bryant Home Air Experts Carry and Install only the most efficient furnaces from Bryant, at 95% AFUE or above.
*On approved credit. Contact your local Bryant authorized dealer for complete details.
Gas Furnaces from Bryant
The newest gas furnaces manufactured by Bryant meet and even surpass the traditional standards of excellence associated with this company’s highly respected brand. Bryant gas furnaces have raised the bar on energy-efficiency and long-term affordability, leaving competitors choking in the dust as they struggle to keep pace.
The Evolution™, Preferred™ and Legacy™ Product Lines
In this home appliance category Bryant offers three product lines for consumers to choose from:
- Evolution™ Variable-Speed Gas Furnaces
- Preferred™ Series Variable and Multi-Speed Gas Furnaces
- Legacy™ Line Fixed-Speed Gas Furnaces
In all 14 models comprise these three lines, and each has been customized to fit the indoor climate management needs—and budgets—of a wide and diverse range of homeowners, all of whom face unique heating and cooling challenges.
No matter your location or lifestyle Bryant has a gas furnace that can keep your family toasty and comfortable during even the harshest winter conditions, which are all too familiar to residents of Northern Indiana and Ohio.
Bryant Gas Furnace Features
Designed and manufactured for precise performance, unmatched longevity, reliable air flow and consistent whole-home coverage, Bryant gas furnaces are at the head of the class in the HVAC industry. Bryant’s technical specialists are obsessed with furthering the evolution of home heating and cooling technology, and the company’s silky smooth, energy-efficient gas furnaces exemplify this commitment to the innovative path.
Each Bryant furnace from the Evolution™, Preferred™ and Legacy™ product lines features a mixture of cutting-edge, performance-enhancing features, including:
- Insulated cabinets for significant noise reduction.
- External filter cabinets for easy air filter replacement.
- Full compatibility with Bryant’s Hybrid Heat® furnace/heat pump system.
- ENERGY STAR® certification for seven out of 14 models, indicating the highest standards of money-saving energy-efficiency have been met.
- 10-year warranty on parts and 20-year-to-lifetime limited warranty on heat exchangers.
- Fan On Plus™ technology for customized control of continuous fan speed.
- The Igniter PerfectLight ™ start-up system that eliminates the need for a pilot light.
- Perfect Heat® technology that adjusts system operation to maintain consistent levels of room-to-room comfort.
- SmartEvap™ technology for year-round home humidity-level regulation.
- Incorporation of QuietTech ™ sound-suppression technology.
- Perfect Humidity® moisture removal technology for effective summertime climate management.
Bryant’s Gas Furnace Fuel Efficiency is Off-the-Charts
AFUE stands for “Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency,” which is a measurement of how much fuel a gas furnace converts to useful heat energy. AFUE ratings for Bryant gas furnaces range from 80 percent to an astonishing 98.3 percent (that’s less than two percent energy loss), and overall Bryant offers six models that achieve efficiency ratings of 95 percent or above.
This impressive conversion rate is a testament to how far gas furnace technology has advanced under Bryant’s careful stewardship. Bryant’s superior engineering methods and strategies have cut energy loss and waste down to an absolute minimum, resulting in major utility bill shrinkage for delighted customers everywhere.
Contact Your Local Bryant Dealer for More Information about Bryant Gas Furnaces
If you are in the market for a brand new, energy-efficient gas furnace in Northern Indiana or Ohio, your local Bryant dealer should be your first point of contact. Their consultants will introduce you to the entire Bryant gas furnace line, offering expert guidance that will help you select the ideal model for your family’s home comfort needs.